skyline of firenze

skyline of firenze

Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24th

So today was another relax day. We swam in the pool and the kids played with their yugi-oh cards. Which I dont understand the rules of the game so I didnt even try to learn. The mothers went out for the morning, Silvana to the market and Kiara took Mathew to get a tooth out. Then everyone had a very long nap time. I actually started it I think, cause I always get really tired after lunch so I went back to the house, since the kids were all busy on their electronics, and took a nap. When I woke up an hour and a half later everyone else was sound asleep. So I went back to sleep for a bit and then just watched a movie till everyone woke up. Then the kids just wanted to hang low, Bea went swimming again, and thats pretty much it. It has been quite boring these past couple days, I mean we really dont do anything. Its also almost the end of the vacation so everyone is trying to milk the relaxing out of these last few days. I am really starting to get excited about going back to school. My whole facebook is filled with everyone saying how they are at school or almost at school. I really want school to start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment